Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rumplestiltskin

Now that I have your attention, how are you today? Good I hope, because if not then maybe there is something I can help you with. Up until the day my father died, I had been taught to be a "Jack of All Trades, Master of None". I still believe in this so that I am always looking for new things to add to my extensive list of experiences. I've learned tidbits on motor vehicle repair, cabinetry, electronics maintenance, building construction (both new and remodeling), as well as a great number more.
I have been told I should write a book of all the things I've done and experienced through my travels but thought that this may be an easier (and cheaper) way to share these thoughts. Hope my advice helps and if you have a question about how to make something work or fix, please ask away and I'll add it to my lists of topics to come.

Thanks for visiting, talk to you soon.

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment